To remain in good academic standing in the Radiologic Technology program at the University of Saint Francis, you must attain:
- A cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale in all courses.
- A grade of “C” or better in all general education courses for advancement.
- A grade of 85 percent or higher in all professional Radiologic Technology courses.
- Achievement at a satisfactory level of all stated clinical objectives and competencies.
You will receive a midterm progress report in all courses in which you have a grade below “C” and a counseling session will be held to identify problem areas. If necessary, you will be referred to the appropriate resources for further help.
At the close of each semester or summer session, the Academic Advisory Committee of the Faculty Council will meet to review your student files for compliance with the above criteria. Dismissal and/or terms of probation will be the decision of the committee.
- If you have a GPA lower than 2.0, you will not be considered for probation.
- Only one probationary period will be granted during the course of the program.
- Once in the clinical sequence, failure in any course will result in automatic dismissal from the program.
In order to receive an Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 72 credit hours, as indicated in the program’s curriculum plan Associate of Science Degree Program in Radiologic Technology Curriculum Plan, with at least 55 percent of the credits earned at USF.
- Achieve a GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale in all classes within the curriculum.
- Successfully complete the program’s clinical competency program.
- Demonstrate desirable professional behaviors.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the program and USF.